Monday 28 March 2016

Wavy Stamp Sets fromLittle Claire Designs - Wavy Doggies

Hi,


Hope everyone is enjoying the long Easter Weekend.......4 day working week for me this week.................then two weeks off.  Yes getting excited :)
Time to be able to share my makes using the latest trio of Wavy Stamp Sets from Little Claire Designs.
Here I have used the Wavy Doggies Set.



Same stamp used in very different ways.  The first I have repeatedly stamped the design to create a banding over three layers.
The second has been stamped in an inked zone.  Faux border to both added using a micron pen.  Both are shaded with promarkers.  Have Wink of Stella and Glamour Dust Glitter plus Glossy Accents.  I also added a faux flight trial for some of the tiny gorgeous butterflies.
The set comes with a choice of three sentiments.
Currently Little Claire have a Multiple purchase offer.  Check out the details here.


xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment