Saturday 20 February 2016

#66 Love and Marriage Little Claire Designs

Hi,

Love and Marriage our theme for Blog Challenge #66 over at Little Claire Designs.  I really was spoilt for choice deciding which image to use to create my challenge card.

Please join in with our challenge - we really are a friendly bunch and appreciate everyone who shares our passion - bet there are loads of fabulous Valentine makes!!

As always there is a fabbie prize on offer and our top three awards.

So I decided to return to one of my old favourites : Swirly Whirlies Cats  I have gently added pastel colours - I appreciate not easy to see - pink and blue which matches the collars of our two fur babies - Isla and Billy and crystals to accent.  I have also used Little Claire Design Dinkie Text Sentiments and Stripy Backing Papers.

Sorry image is side on..................I blame blogger :)

I extended the border from the design by masking off part of the image with a post it note.
Added a little heart button to the bow for extra dimension.  Faux border created with my micropen and a ruler.  Hope you like my little bit of inspiration.  Off now to check out my design teamie makes. xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment