Sunday 14 February 2016

Last of my 5 new Dinkie Designs

Hi,

I really love this cutie image - he will fit on so many designs and with Mother's Day coming up and Easter a winner!

Here is the link to a bargain buy from Little Claire Designs:  5 stamps for £8.00



Same stamp used on both cards - the top card is 6 x 6.  Love the Daisy design backing papers from Little Claire Designs - used on both cards.  I may use the first for my Valentine card for my hubbie......or for my daughter to let her know how much I love her.......son will be expecting one from his girlfriend..............Hope you like my little borders - ribbon bargain buy from a craft place in Llandudno - really proud of myself I normally hang on to treasures for so long but have been good and not stashed - a definite result for me :)

I have added glossy accents to the tulips and mirrored the promarker colours with adhesive gems - yes from the stash!

I'd really appreciate any comments that you may be kind enough to leave ......gets a little lonely in blog world at times......................cheerio for now xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment