Friday 1 April 2011

The Right Time

Here are a few cards creating using the Little Claire Project Club Stamp - The Right Time.  Initially the design team had to work using a digi download as the designs were unavailable as stamps.  So something new for me to try..........and my printer is pretty basic.




Coloured using pro markers, prima flowers an assortment of papers from "the" stash, embellished with brads, candi, pearls and adhesive gems.............and a change for me................no Martha Stewart punch work!

4 comments:

  1. Gaynor, I love these cards that you have made with the Owl Set, just gorgeous, thank you for posting onto your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaynor, these are all so gorgeous hun. Love the yummy papers and flowers. I must put a pic on my blog of my darling Ely, he's a dead ringer for Billy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, your colouring is super. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gaynor, fabby little owl cards, love how you have coloured them in and the little owls are gorgeous hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete