15cm scalloped square blank
Black Mementos Inkpad
Sunny Days Stamp set from Little Claire
White cardstock - Little Claire
Backing paper freebie from Papercraft Essentials Issue 75
Bazzill cardstock lime green and burgundy
Martha Stewart Zig Zag Border Punch – Little Claire
Small Butterfly punch
2” Scalloped circle punch – Little Claire
Lime green spotty organza ribbon - Little Claire
6 white Card Candi, 5 tiny adhesive clear gems and a little glitter glue.
Promarkers plus fineliner - all Little Clare
Step by Step.
1. Cut pattern paper to 14cm square and matt onto 14.5cm square burgundy bazzill,
Cut a burgundy bazzill panel 8.5cm x 14.5cm. Punch lower edge with zigzag punch. Fix to patterned paper. Create bow with organza ribbon and fix to back of burgundy paper. Fix to scalloped card front using double sided tape.
2. Stamp hedgehog and sentiment onto white cardstock. Trim to rectangle shape and matt and layer onto lime green bazzill them dark green spotty paper. Cut out circle sentiment, matt on the scalloped lime green bazzill card circle. Fix to bottom right hand corner using 3D foam pads. Fix hedgehog to panel.
3. Colour using promarkers. Add a fine line around edge of stamped image to replicate stitching.
4. Add 3 punched out butterflies and fix using a little glue to centre so that wings can be folded away from the card. Colour candi with promarkers and fix using 3D square pads. Add fine line trail and antennae to butterflies.
5. Highlight with a little glitter glue to grass clipping, beads of perspiration from hedgehog and little to grass. Adhesive stones to centre of butterflies and the letter O’s in the sentiment.
More later in the week..............perhaps............take care out there! xxGaynor