Thursday 17 November 2011

Little Claire Swirlies

A quick post to show the two cards I created last weekend using 2 stamps from Little Claire's Red Gingham Swirlies range - The Owls and the Poppies.

Once I had chosen my backing papers everything fell into place very quickly.......

The beautiful ribbon is also from Little Claire along with their die cut printed sentiments.

Martha Stewart Doily Punch, a little Bazzil card, adhesive pearls and glitter gems.....not forgetting the adhesive stones.....and yes there is as per usual from me a little glitter glue on both the cards.

I like to see and feel the warm sunshine..... the glitter glue creates the twinkle we so miss during some of the cloudier autumnal days.

Please let me know what you think..................xxGaynor

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards, fabby stamps and papers, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both really beautiful cards - gorgeous images and colours. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, love the autumnal colours. My girls would especially like the owls one given their connections with Brownies!!!!

    ReplyDelete