Sunday 15 April 2012

Little Claire monthly challenge 20 - "Doing the Rounds"

The last day of my Easter holidays............back to school tomorrow...........planned, prepared and readyish!

Here's the card I created for the latest Little Claire DT Blog Challange - when working on this card I had a special fella in mind..............whose birthday it is next weekend.............I hope he likes it!

I have used catapult Bert alongside the cupcakes from the Cake Tree Set from Little Claire...........the cupcakes have been used time and time again on many of my cards.........they create such a lovely accent.

I have used nestabilities circle dies and a new set from "Dies to Dies For" for the corners..........I had to search long and hard to find these little fella's.  The backing paper is a freebie from a craft magazine accented with blue card from "the stash".................definately feeling a blue and lime green mode currently....Coloured as usual with my trusty promarkers and new Card Candi added to the corners.

Whatever you are up to this week....................enjoy! xxGaynor

4 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card in great colours Gaynor. I really like that you have arranged the cupcakes around the main image.

    Take care, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this very cute card Gaynor. Fab colours & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!

    ReplyDelete