Sunday 22 July 2012

It's all in the letters!

A little card I created for a special colleague who has just completed her NQT year........I hope that she doesn't mind sharing............

I have used the fabulous floral letters set from Little Claire, http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/  coloured using promarkers their very clever Mr Owl.  Accented with some little ladybird pegs I have had for ages and a pretty flower attached with a tiny brad for Mei Flowers.  I have used an 8" x 8" craft card for the base.

All the Little Claire DT's are currently working with lovely new Christmas Stamp Sets from Little Claire.....watch our blogs for new releases................Christmas cards in July.......stress free crafting!  A lot less stress for me too.....................school summer holidays.................loads to do but I get to choose the order I do things in unbeatable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment