Monday 1 April 2013

The Smile I bring - New Club Stamp

Easter Monday, 1st April and a new club stamp set from Little Claire - The smile I bring.  A beautiful set with lots of additional stamps for creativity - design your own backgrounds using your colour schemes very easily.  A really useful set for so many different times.

Here are two of my makes plus a third which also includes the Tulip Cat Stamp released by Little Claire recently.  The Tulip Cat has already been voted a "best stamp".........and may be featuring in the Wirral Workshop on the 4th May.........couldn't resist, anyone who knows me knows I love cats and work with my local Cat Charity......don't worry none cat persons there is an alternative!



 
Hope you like my makes - please check out my teamies as I will be doing........I get a buzz on a new release day too.....................and get to see all the lovely new designs................
Whatever you are doing I hope you enjoy this Easter Monday......xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment