Thursday 27 June 2013

New peel offs from Little Claire

Little Claire have a fabulous new selection of peel off stickers - quick and easy to use.

 
I used the recently released Tulip Cat design.........to make my dad his father's day card....

You can make  at least 3 cards per sheet  retailing at just 70p per sheet!
There are 9 new sticker sheets in total, all on the Little Claire Website they represent great value for money too!

 If you would you like to win all 9 of the new stickers?  Here's how (totally unrelated)  what is your scariest SPIDER moment?  I'm sure we all have one - Gill shared that she used to live in Germany and the washing machine was kept down in the cellar, well one day (when Steve was away - typical) I ran down, always ran to avoid cobwebs etc, put washing in, quickly opened the drawer to add powder and there, filling up the whole drawer was the biggest spider I have ever seen!  I did scream, ran back upstairs and it took mw ages to go back again, so pleased that my machine is now in the kitchen..........

Let Little Claire know your scariest spider moment(s) and they will draw 3 lucky winners to each win all 9 new stickers!

 Entries to be received by Monday 1st July 2013........ x

Please check out my Little Claire teamies who have also been busy   xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment