Wednesday 2 October 2013

Christmas Geese - October Club Set

New month new club set from Little Claire......cheeky little geese.....a beautiful set easy to mix and match with many stamps from Little Claire.  They are adorable.......cutie cards or traditional your choice with this set.  Quick and easy to use, very little shading if preferred, a treat to mix and match with multiple background designs.

Here are a couple of my makes:

 
 

I have used traditional red and green for the first card - the tag card and backing papers are from Little Claire.  The second card uses a Christmas Postcard sentiment stamp from Little Claire......backing papers from Docrafts - Vintage Christmas pad purchased last Christmas.....I so love the papers in this set and have been trying to purchase again but so far no luck.

I'm looking forward to seeing my fellow DT's makes...................off to visit blogland........

Thank you for stopping by...............xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment