Saturday 12 April 2014

Little Claire's new blog challenge.

I'm just back from a lovely week in sunny Cornwall, such a massive treat to see all the very welcome signs of spring.  
Today I am sharing a card I recently made for the latest challenge with Little Claire - Lots of Layers.......I have used a stamp from a recent Project Stamp set released by Little Claire.....an excellent selection of stamps are contained in this set: Good Times


I have also used a Martha Stewart border punch, a memory box die and an inverted corner punch.  Coloured using promarkers, card candy and a little glitter glue.

Please check out below details of the latest blog challenge and the lovely prize for grabs.

Off now to check out my fellow DT's cards.  xxGaynor

Our theme for Challenge # 45 is 'Lots of Layers'.

We would like to see oodles of layers on your cards/scrap pages/creations.
Our prize this month is :
Two of our recently launched 'Silhouette' stamps -'Elephants'



and 'Silhouette Picnic'

1 comment: