Thursday 29 May 2014

Freedom!

At last almost caught up with life..............am sure as you mature time speeds up.  Had a crafty afternoon yesterday and when putting my new makes away realised that I hadn't finished posting a further couple of cards from last month's club stamp from Little Claire............possibly as I was also writing a couple of cards too.


When I write the top card I shall also add a sentiment.....so still not quite complete.

This really is a pretty set and once again very versatile............

We are off to Cornwall in the morning for an additional break.......very naughty I know.......but would be very silly to pass up the opportunity!

Going to diarise a couple of blog posts for next week........................yes 1st of the month and another delicious set from Little Claire................

xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment