Saturday 16 August 2014

Little Claire Blog Challenge - Man's Birthday Card

Time for an update - the latest challenge over at Little Claire is to design a card suitable for a man's birthday. So I had a look through my stash and revisited the beautiful stamp of a little boy and dog posting a letter - Lovely Jubblies Keep in Touch.....I will be using this image again and again........not quite sure why it has escaped me for so long.  Together with the image I have used a Rebecca's Sentiments Stamp for Uncle........whose birthday it was on the 13th August.......
......and yes I have upcycled some envelopes and backingcard which contained postage stamps.  I have used newsprint card candy and a little baker's twine.  Shaded as per usual using my promarkers.  Off now to check on my  fellow DT makes.........xxGaynor LCDT


No comments:

Post a Comment