Sunday 16 November 2014

Special card - special daughter.

Hi all,

Sharing the 8" x 8" card I created for our daughter's 21st last weekend.  My initial inspiration was taken from Pinterest: craftingcottage.wordpress.com - thank you.


I embossed the background with assorted embossing folders. Martha Stewart punch and paper from Craftwork Cards. Stamped butterflies created with matching dies.  Diamond Glaze added to the coordinating card candy and a few selected butterflies on the backing paper.  As always glitter glue and crystals.  All in all the card took me 3 hours of playing.........sure if I made one similar it might not take quite so long.....ha ha.  
Have had a lovely weekend experimenting with different crafts....had loads of fun yesterday afternoon - brusho and silhouette stamps......will share another day... xxGaynor



No comments:

Post a Comment