Sunday 1 March 2015

Little Claire - Dinkies

Hi,

1st March began here as a beautiful morning - tis rainy and not so nice now.  Perfect reason to chill and upload to my blog.

I so love it when packages arrive from Little Claire, always a surprise - recently the envelope contained 9 dinkie stamps.  Mmh thinking hat on and away I went.  I do enjoy the challenge at times - being part of the Little Claire Design Team does mean that I receive stamps that at times I may not initially choose to purchase.  But a play down the line and I am very quickly converted.

The opportunity to work with excellent designs combined with beautiful papers, dies and embellishments makes a very enjoyable craft escape.  I am so fast at tidying up after "playing" these days I even impress myself!

So on with the shares:






Backing papers in all the cards from Little Claire - coloured using promarkers.  Ribbon from American Crafts.

All the stamps are available from Little Claire - Members please hold back on purchasing until you receive your Club Pack for this month.  March Club Stamp Set is one of the very best yet.  I believe the package contains brilliant offers!

I will post piccies of my March makes later this month.

That's it from me for now..................off to check out my teamie makes,  xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment