Sunday 19 April 2015

Blog Challenge at Little Claire - Kraft Card April 56

Hi all,

Just dotting the i's and crossing the t's before I return to work tomorrow.  two glorious weeks of escape just the tonic needed.  Cornwall was fabulous in the first week - walking and eating in the spring sunshine - unbeatable.  I did ask my GP for a prescription for Cornwall when I popped in for a routine visit this week - he didn't oblige...

Catching up on my postings and noticed that I had not shared my card for the latest Kraft Card Challenge over at Little Claire:

I have used a little Kraft card as my base with dinkies from Little Claire.  Coloured as usual with promarkers and a trio of adhesive crystals.  The gingham backing paper is also from Little Claire.

There is a fabulous prize up for grabs: 

Mmh I wonder how I might spend the gift voucher : loads to choose from.

On that thought my tickets have arrived for the Happy Stampers Show at Port Sunlight in May ...a list is in order me thinks...very much looking forward to it already seems yonks since I last visited a craft show :)

Whatever you are doing - I wish you well...take care. xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment