Saturday 16 May 2015

Blog Challenge 57 with Little Claire - Go Outdoors

May 16th and time for another challenge from Little Claire - Outdoors theme:

Well it didn't take me long to decide to use the new stamp from Little Claire featuring a cat.  Those that know me understand that I love cats and have been a member of my local Cats Protection group for almost 20 years.  Being owned by two furries myself my like for this design was instant.


Using a textured background base card.  The design stamped and embossed onto a Brusho background simply matted and layered with a trio of tiny punched butterflies.  Fine glitter added to the sun, adhesive gems and faux stitching.  A great general card added to the stash ready to personalised as and when required.  A great prize on offer this month from Little Claire - go on, you need to be in it to win it.  Cheerio for now.  xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment