Saturday 11 July 2015

July in Bloom - Little Claire Challenge No 59

Wow, can't quite believe that we are in the middle of July already!  The weather has been glorious over the last few weeks...I have my fingers and toes crossed that some of the fabulous weather lasts into August - yes I will be celebrating schools out for summer very shortly!!!

Here is my make for the July Challenge over at Little Claire - requiring lots of blooms.

I have used the Little Claire Dinkie Flowerhead and the sentiment from a Beach Hut Set that I have had for ages and love so.  There is of course plenty of gold glitter sparkle in the centre of the blooms - I would consider it quite rude not to.

Have a look at the new challenge launching today and join in the fun - it doesn't need to be created with a Little Claire Stamp but if it is the larger the smiles.  There is always a fabbie prize on offer.  I'm off now to check out my design teamie makes....over to you xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment