Saturday 7 November 2015

Cats and em dogs....from Little Claire

Hi all,

Busy bee at the moment - tis my dad's 80th birthday tomorrow and he doesn't want a fuss......so table booked, balloons ready, candles and cake good to go.  Just a quiet family meal out but we've got to make it special.  Mum was all for a take-a-away chinese which they normally do......but dad said yes to the suggestion we take them out to a place of his choice.  So hope we are booked for downstairs - I did ask.

Which leads me onto my dad's birthday card  yes using one of the Little Claire's newly released stamps - cats of course.  Mum and dad have Holly who they love to bits.


Sentiments are also from Little Claire.

Now where did I put his present......................................??? xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment