Friday 12 February 2016

Bee Happy from Little Claire Designs

Hi,

Another amazing design suitable for so many events. Little Claire Designs Dinkie Little Bee Stamp
you can't fail to smile at this image.

Here are my couple of makes:



When creating the first card - I marked the stamped area adding the border.....oops......little disaster masked by adding an additional couple of bees from the stamped image - now did you realise why they were there?  I could of course have added blurb re extra dimension etc  But hey ho how many uh ohs when crafting become inventive and inspirational extras..............loads me thinks.

I have used punches on both cards to highlight the design.  Sentiments are from Little Claire Designs - Dinkie Sentiments: they really are a great little addition to the craft stash!

Yes of course glamour dust, adhesive stones and glossy accents............backing papers and cards from Little Claire.  xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment