Sunday 8 August 2010

Being creative..................or making a mess!

At last I've had a play with some Dawn Bibby spritzers..................and some of her own stamp designs.....I began by creating A4 sheets of spritzed card.......and allowing them to dry.

Next I stamped out images using the owl stamp set...................my daughter too got involved......I'm quite pleased with the results........the cards will be personlised for their recipients at at later date........


My daughter's card.................edged using Martha Stewart punches around gold embossed mirror card.  Accents, Craftwork Cards Card Candy..............love it, love it, love it............


Two further designs.............





Now to get on with some cat Christmas cards..........................xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm Sharon (also of the Little Claire's design team) and I've just been having a little nosey at your blog. Your cards are fab and I love the cat ones so can't wait to see what your offering will be on the Christmas cat front!

    Sharon G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon thanks for your lovely comment. Currently in Cornwall.........lovely, have brought some promarkers and stamped images - sad or not? xGaynor

    ReplyDelete