Sunday 8 August 2010

Christmas in August................making cards at least.

Little Claire Stamps have launched a new range of Christmas Stamps..........and I've been having a "play".....in truth it was decided that I needed to sort out all my craft items.......at one time we used to have a dining room...............anyhow one and a half days later......total declutter and everything with a place.....and the wonderful opportunity to craft........all day if I choose to, well it is school holidays and Mr Sunshine has obviously packed his bags too.....as I don't know where the sun has gone in the North West.......no excuse but to create some Christmas cards.........get ahead..beat the rush.

So here goes.  All cards created using Little Claire Stamps - http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/








The cards below uses the Winter Tree Stamp again from Little Claire.






No comments:

Post a Comment