Sunday 26 September 2010

Little Claire

I was so excited on Tuesday when I received the latest stamps from Little Claire - one is a Club Stamp which will be mailed to Club Members 1st November...............sorry I have to keep these very special cards under wraps for the time being............

Alongside included a final new Christmas stamp from "Little Claire" a handsome Giraffe........this stamp is available to purchase from them - have a look at the ever growing gallery.  If ever you need a little creative inspiration.....I'm sure that there will always be at least one design that says choose me to you.....




2 comments:

  1. Wow - you have been busy.

    All off your cards are fab, but I especially like the one with the brown and blue.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you, you are very kind, your comment is very much appreciated. xGaynor

    ReplyDelete