Sunday 8 May 2011

More cuties

Just back from taking our daughter back to college.................I always hate saying goodbye.....I know I should be used to it by now but I'm not...........she thinks she is all grown up......but even at 17 she will always be my baby.

We shared a super Sunday Pub Lunch near Nantwich.......definately only needing a very light tea a lot later on.

Have Port Sunlight planned for next weekend.............shopping list at the ready.......even though the brief is as always just going for a look ......just going for new ideas.....okay I know we are all familiar with the brief.


Decided to post two further cards created using the square hedgehog stamp from Little Claire.  As per normal, lots of pro markers, adhesive lace - which I love just not sure where to purchase further supplies - I've had it that long.  Some glitter glue, Martha Stewart punches and of course adhesive pearls and the new sentiments from Little Claire.

The spotty ribbon is also from Little Claire.  I chose to layer up one little "hog" on each card.......

Punch butterflies are an Anna Griffin punch.

Full week  at work this week, bet it won't only be me finding things "normal".............................but only 3 weeks until half term..................I love my jobxx  Gaynor

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Gaynor - those hedgehogs are really cute aren't they?!

    I'll be at Port Sunlight too - I'm around most of the day. I belong to HSNW so I'll have a badge on with my name on it!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen............I'll look forward to meeting up with you...........Port Sunlight is very much the carrot for this week :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow these are so cute, how fun, I love your stamps and nice layout. Thank you for your nice comment on my card. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little hedge hogs and your cards are so cute. Luv, Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete