Sunday 22 May 2011

A sneaky peak.............RWAV Spring

As promised another sneaky peak using the new stamp set to be launched by Little Claire later this week.  Their RVAW 4 seasons set is brilliant.  I had such fun working with the many aspects.......only problem being using different colour pallets for the different seasons meant...................a chaotic floor space whilst I was working.  I promise I did tidy everything all away carefully!



I really did enjoy the challenge of putting together components to reflect our spring...............the leaf is created using the leaf die from Little Claire,,,,,,,,,,  xxGaynor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gaynor stunning cards, lovley lo and colour combo hugs maxine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card - love the flowers and foliage embellies. Jx

    ReplyDelete