Monday 18 July 2011

My favourite new stamp from Red Gingham Designs

I gain a great deal of pleasure creating Christmas cards, to send to the special people in my life..............not just as an excuse to get out all the glittery extras - I love the glittery bits.....this is my favourite card from the batch of cards created this weekend.

From Red Gingham Designs available exclusively from Little Claire - http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/ A beautiful nativity stamp.............which for me is the whole meaning of Christmas...................  I understand that the stamp will retail at £5.50.

I have teamed the stamp with a subtle background paper, a little embossed velum - I think that the torn edge works well.........a little "sand" paper on which the stamped design is mounted, card candy and a sprinkling of gold glitter glue to highlight where the land meets the sky.  Subtle colouring in with promarkers and an appropriate sentiment which is again from Red Gingham Designs from Little Claire - an amazing sentiment set of 12 stamps with an array of sentiments for £12.99.......fabulous value.

No comments:

Post a Comment