Friday 8 July 2011

Stunning beautiful butterfly inspired set

Just have a little peak at some of the cards I have created with a few elements from this amazing set......each time Little Claire bring out a new stamp I think oh yes this is my favourite................until the next set that is......Their designs are always so versatile a fabulous mixture of so many elements and of course they all "mix and match."


I'm promised that new Christmas Designs will be on their way to me soon..................Well it is July already.  Seriously 2 more weeks until I break up               for the schools summer break and yes very much looking forward to                          the breather........................

Little Claire will be at Doncaster 'Summer Crafting' next weekend; 16th & 17th July, and the lovely Donna will be on hand demonstrating and sharing super tips.



Why not treat yourself in September to:  a super 'Day with Little Claire' held on the Wirral, Saturday 17th September, 9am - 5pm, 3 classes in one day, all materials and refreshments provided, £59.00 (discount applicable for club members) 

In each workshop you may make up to 5 cards......a total of  up to 15 original card designs in one day................amazing value.  Note to self my mum's Birthday also.......and I am one of the lucky designers.............so must get my thinking hat on soon to decide what to do..........

Steve will be on hand sharing his humour and promising to make lots and lots of brews........also my hubby Phil will be on hand.......to help Steve in case he needs help washing up!  xxGaynor

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so beautiful Gaynor. I think my favourite is the first one. Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! wow Gaynor these are stunning, love all the pretty details and colours. Sounds like you're going to have a really fab day hun. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete