Thursday 29 September 2011

Life after OFSTED

Just a quickie...................Slowly begining to feel a little more normal after our OFSTED visit on Monday and Tuesday this week................we did fabulous...........it just felt a very high mountain to climb once our Head took the phonecall last Thursday............3 weeks into a new build school in a brand new school year!!!!  And I also shared in the Wirral Workshop...........phew....it is a good job that we don't always know what may be around the corner..............

Fortunately I had sent my project through to Gill in plenty of time...................e.s.p I don't know......but if I hadn't emailed it early I doubt very much that I would have been able to.............

This card comes together very quickly............easily adaptable for Christmas.....I am thinking Christmas Rose and suitable to make batch cards...............am thinking might be a lovely idea for my pupils to make for Christmas ...............mmh! xxGaynor

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and you have used one of my fav stamps, wonderful directions too, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Gaynor, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gaynor - very elegant. Jxx

    ReplyDelete