Monday 3 October 2011

New Project Club Stamp

I really must start to think Christmas...................ish!

The new project stamp from Little Claire lends itself to snow, warm fires and mince pies..........
I have used a background paper from Craft Creations.  Martha Stewart Crown corner punch.  New gingham peel offs from Little Claire.  Coloured in using Pro Markers, fine nozzle glue and real white diamond glitter.  I have stamped an additional snowman and fixed him using 3D pads for additional interest.  I have also added tiny peel off diamonds to the punched corners.  The diamonds are "waste" from the gingham peel offs.............see no waste whatsoever................Additional red glitter glue added......... Base card from craftwork cards, edged with Berry Red Pro Marker...................xxGaynor

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gaynor! I love the idea of using ProMarker to edge the base card! HelenR :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gaynor. Very festive colours and I love the diamonds on the crown. Great idea.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gaynor - love the snowy sprinkles! Jxx

    ReplyDelete