Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 3 Sneaky Peeks!

Good Morning............another day another design.  I am loving checking on what all the DT are creating with the mega new stamps from Little Claire.

Just a quickie post from me today............have my craft table set up and I don't intend to waste a single minute of crafting time ..............I also collect my "new" wheels later.......hope it doesn't rain on the way home and I get into a flap working out the windscreen wipers or headlights lol!

Todays' card is using the duo "patootie" sitting on a tree swing...........they are just so adorable and can't fail but raise a smile.

I have used a little doilly as the background to layer the matted image on.  Punched some tiny flowers in two sizes using punches I've had for years......curled them slightly for dimension and added tiny seed adhesive pearls to their centres.  The leaves are created using a die from Little Claire. The sentiment is also from Little Claire............these are fab.  I created the bow using my bow maker.......which is mega easy.....loving the new bow maker!

Image shaded as usual with pro markers............the pastel shades.....backing paper from my stash....accented with bazzil card in raisin, and...............wait for it.....NO glitter glue........shock and horror.
Please check back tomorrow for another peek......this time from the swirly range:)

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card hun & your image is soooo adorable!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete