Friday 23 March 2012

A card as promised.....sorry later than promised!

As appears to be the way for a lot of people lately - we have no idea where all our time goes.  I have a big to do list and I am in the mood "to do"...............

A quick posting of a a card I made the other weekend with our daughter's help - she had her cast off yesterday is now getting ready to drive into Cheshire to meet up with her friends.......message to self - she will be okay and I can let her go.......think a glass or 2 of wine later my help me to "switch off" ish.......Yes I won't rest easy until she is safely home......think I may suggest she texts her mum.....just like she did when she first passed her test :)

 A card made using a LOTV topper for my friends daughter Laura whose birthday it is tomorrow.  I have used my new Martha Stewart Border punch, Nestabilities Labels, some adhesive pearls, stones, prima flowers, adhesive ribbon and pretty brads.  Backing papers are Bazill dotted and kraft paper.  Faux stitching added with my pro marker fine liner.

Will try to add more cards over the weekend..............xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment