Saturday 17 March 2012

Latest Blog Challenge at LC

Feeling very happy, chilled and a little tired.  Have spent a lovely day at the Papercrafts  Show at Harrogate.......spent loads, mainly on NEEDED dies and will need to try them all out tomorrow.............retail theraphy brilliant feel good medicine :)  Also bought lots of sparkly bits to stick on my cards......I love subtle bling and two pots of the most gorgeous glittery mixes......more than glitter has shiny chunks and loads of texture......Happy, happy, happy..................

Here's one of my latest cards using Duck Mum from Little Claire............hopefully ticking all the boxes as a spring card............with some Easter magic.

I've used a new Martha Stewart tile punch to create the mosiac paper.  The easter basket stamp is included in the set.  The flowers are from the Little Claire Gerbera Set.  Coloured using promarkers and backing papers from Blonde Moments which I have had for yonks!  Card Candi coloured using Pro Markers for a perfect match.  Faux stitching added with my Pro Marker fine liner........

Will post some of my makes.................once I have been busy....xxGaynor

5 comments:

  1. Fab, fab, fab......good job I have a clever friend I can pinch ideas from....lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gaynor, glad you had a lovely day at the show and I agree, retail therepy is the best! :) Helen R x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Fabulous card such wonderful detail, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Gaynor and I love those colours. Sounds like you had a great time at Harrogate and came out with some lovely stuff!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card - love the yellow and orange together. Jxx

    ReplyDelete