Sunday 16 September 2012

Stand up Straight - LC Blog Challenge

I can't believe that we are already half way through September - went to see Mrs Brown's Boys yesterday evening at the Apollo in Manchester, what an absolute scream.......when I checked I booked the tickets back in January.  Why does time speed up when you get older............and time move so slowly when you are little?

Onto the latest blog challenge from Little Claire:

I have used the new Robin Redbreast stamp from Little Claire and a Sentiment from Little Claire also.

I have used a craftwork card shaped and embossed card as the base.  Backing papers are from Craft Creations through Little Claire and the snowflakes are Martha Steward punches with candi added.

I have used a spellbinders die for the mount, coloured using promarkers, plenty of glitter glue and ribbon from my stash.

Now to keep busy - Vicky has just gone back to college to complete her Diploma in Agriculture and home won't feel quite the same without her..............

I'm off to Latvia through my work in just over a weeks' time for 8 days so I have the opportunity to now try and begin to get organised............lol!  xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment