Saturday 6 October 2012

Catching up...............

Yes I am a bad blogger....................just returned from a work trip to Liepaja in Latvia, an amazing experience - now so very tired, I think the constant adrenaline has just about worn me out.

Anyhow onto some catch up Little Claire cards pics, created over the last few weeks and under wraps until recently, but I was unable to upload whilst in Latvia............so here goes..........


Little Owl Family stamp from Little Claire - I have used a craftwork card for the base, backing papers are from Little Claire.  The image coloured using promarkers and paper flowers added with fancy brads.  The sentiment tag is from Little Claire also.  Glitter glue added for a little sparkle.  It is our 28th Wedding Anniversary today and this is the card I have made for my wonderful hubbie - Phil he really is very special.


This time I have used a fancy die from Nestabilities and a little card cardi coloured with promarkers.  All other ingredients are the same as the above card.

Best keep going - lots more design work to complete and it is my turn for the Little Claire Friday Project on their blog next week...............busy, busy.........................
xxGaynor

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaynor. Your cards are both gorgeous and well worth waiting for!

    I love your colour choices and those owls are just tooooo cute!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete