Friday 1 February 2013

Friday Project at Little Claire

 
Morning all, 1st February and it is my turn for the Friday Project from Little Claire.

 
 
I needed to make a “special” birthday card for a friend, she is a massive cat lover celebrating a birthday ending in a zero. So I just had to choose the special square stamp from Little Claire featuring mischievous moggies – Cat in a Box and embellished using the special sentiment set. I stamped an additional cat to layer up and create dimension.




I have used backing papers from Little Claire their “Blank Canvas” pad which is available online – delicious pad, some embellished, very lovely……………….used Nestabilities Scalloped Square and Circle dies.Black mementos ink pad, Martha Stewart Border Punch, and a little cutie cat punch, makes a change from card candi.  As it is me…..yes there are adhesive clear tiny crystals added, always need a little sparkle!

Promarkers as pictured.

I hope you like my quickie make……………..hope “Birthday Girl”manages to smile……..I was a little worried whether to include her special 0 in the card! Am sure I’ll be finding out shortly!

Whatever you are doing, keep safe and warm……..next month heralds spring……..and new beginnings.xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment