Sunday 17 March 2013

Blog Challenge at Little Claire

Evening all - hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.  We have been busy getting our daughter organised today ready for her study tour to Toronto Canada tomorrow.  Airport check-in at 6.00am!

So once little Miss was sorted.................I checked through my lovely goodies purchased at Papercrafts at Harrogate yesterday - so pleased, just need more time to play.  Worked this afternoon on the cards in preparation for Little Claire's Wirral Workshop on the 4th May, which is all booked up.  Have the designs prepared, just needed to make 3 of each design..............it does takes ages.......so didn't get much time to play.  Also worked on my project for next week with Little Claire......"wait and see!"

So the latest blog challenge with Little Claire is cards with folds:



I have used Butterfly Blossom - a favourite at the moment.  Using a 6" x 6" scalloped card as a base I scored the top section and folded it back.

I have used Nestabilities Dies and  Memory Box dies for the butterfly.  Adhesive pears, glitter glue, coloured using promarkers.

Please check out my fellow teamies designs...........they are all very lovely.

Well early night may beckon.......ready for the early start in the morning!

Cheerio for now......................xxGaynor

1 comment: