Wednesday 31 July 2013

Further 2 releases from Little Claire!

Wet Wednesday.............busy backing up our daughter's laptop for her whilst she is away in New Zealand......would hate for all the data to be lost!  Also chance to make some cards today........housework is up to date....need to do some work stuff.......but not quite yet.....so once blogged I plan to have a crafting day.........

Time to share another couple of makes:

Robin and Snowdrop stamp set...love Robins and Snowdrops so this stamp is a star for me!

 
A contemporary feel to this one for me.....cornflower blues and lime greens........really pleased with the way this one turned out......I also appreciate not to everyone's taste.
 
 
Similar layout using different colours.
 
Snowman and bunting stamp next:
 
 
Such a cheery snowman.....think this would also work well with my bunting die cut.....one to add to the ideas list for today.
 
 
Another Mr Snowman......different colours again.
 
Please check out all my design teamies....they too have been rather busy.  Comments much appreciated.......what did I do okay or suggestions and shares welcomed.
 
Vicky's back up is taking ages.......heh ho.......another coffee also beckons.
 
Cheerio for now.
 
xxGaynor
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment