Sunday 4 August 2013

New Club Set from Little Claire....

Loving the summer break.......been busy all week......choosing.  I have been working on designs for the Wirral Day Workshop on the 26th October.....I have chosen Christmas designs working with new stamps from Little Claire recently released......so far so good!

I forgot to post a couple of cards created using the latest lovely set from Little Claire.  I also made additional cards for work colleagues who recently retired....this stamp set being just perfect given all the beautiful weather we have been receiving......



I've added a postcard sentiment to the second card......fingers crossed that LC may be working on some Christmas postcard sentiments.......all components in both cards are available from Little Claire.

Hope you like my makes......please check out my follow DT's they too have been very busy.

On with the glitter glue etc etc :)  xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment