Friday 6 September 2013

Back on track! Blog Challenge,

Wow what a summer it has been.................and I am not going to complain about the change in weather....we have had super weather in Cornwall.......back home friends are laughing that we got our healthy colouring from holidaying in the UK!  Love Cornwall and I can take their well meant humour.

On with catching up.................quickie today and then I'll load a couple more cards over the weekend or so.

Here is my card for the Little Claire latest challenge - holidays............

Yes perhaps inspired by my thoughts of my holiday - I made the card prior to our break.  I have used  RWAV Beach Hut stamp set.  Dinkie Camper Van, Sentiment Postcard and elements from the Beach Hut Stamp Set.  Coloured with my trusty promarkers and glitter glue......for the "sunshine" lit elements......
 
Hope you likey..............off now to enjoy viewing all the cards entered into the latest challenge.  Ends next Friday  - have a look and go on give it a go.  xxGaynor
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaynor, so glad you had a good holiday. Didn't the summer go fast? Back to normal now. Love your clever card, love how you have merged all of the elements. Am sure Gill modelled that lady in the image on me and my curves lol. Take care, have a good week hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete