Tuesday 17 September 2013

Feed the Birds - Little Claire

Latest club stamp set from Little Claire is titled "Feed the Birds."  An exciting set which mixes and matches well.  Here are a couple of my designs created using this set.


I have used paper piecing, promarkers, a nestabilities lacey circle die, checked ribbon, glitter glue and adhesive pearls.


Becoming a club member is very easy - receiving each month a new stamp set plus card pack all ready to stamp and assemble plus project sheets.  Also regularly included are special offers in your mailings.

I am enjoying mixing kraft card and check papers - inspired by Scandinavia designs at the moment!

Hope you likey and thank you for visiting my blog.  Please check out my teamies they too have been very busy recently.  xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment