Thursday 6 February 2014

Final 2 Silhouettes.........from Little Claire

Now I wonder do you think that the best has been left to the last.....................mmh....I can't decide which is my favourite.........spoilt definitely!

Last two..............stunning Wedding design and a beautiful Owl Tree........I think today maybe the Owl Tree.........for me.................

Here are some of my makes:




I hope you agree that whilst there is a great element of choice when it comes to choosing silhouette stamps.......the latest from Little Claire are quite special.

Off now to check out all my teamies...............better than a box of chocolates.......craving met and no calories.................might still have some chocolate..................xxGaynor

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples,love the all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 gorgeous card Gaynor, love the colours you have used..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete