Tuesday 4 February 2014

Silhouette Elephants and......

Little Claire are releasing two new stamps today - silhouettes..............Elephants and Do all things.......

Here are a few of my makes...............


In both cards I masked the central areas and shaded with Archival inks and my brayer.  The jagged outline was created using a ruler and a fineliner pen.......keep the pen against the ruler and create random squiggles......as you can tell I liked using this technique to help frame the finished design.


Again I have used Archival Inks to add shade to the base card.  A simple case of matting and layering with bows, glitter and crystals added to embellish.

Available to purchase through their website www.littleclaire.co.uk

Additional newbies tomorrow..............

xxGaynor

2 comments:

  1. Got to say my favorites are the elephants Gayor !! I am bias as I adore ELEPHANTS !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete