Saturday 1 March 2014

Golden Wedding Card

1st March - beautiful day today.......watched a little bird having a bath in our bird bath earlier........and still light at 6pm........looking forward to the spring.

Mother-in-Law dropped a comment - being I had lots of time might I make her a Golden Wedding Card........card yes no problem.....lots of time.....mmhhhhhh :(



Anyhow here is my share of the card created.  I have used the brilliant silhouette owl tree stamp from Little Claire......created a die and brayered through in golden yellows.....keeping with the Golden idea.......added the bunting from Little Claire and personalised for the recipients........

A little less traditional perhaps.......I'll let you know whether Mum-In-Law approved or not in a later post.
xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment