Friday 7 March 2014

Quickie gift bag project

It is my turn over at Little Claire for the Friday weekly Project.  I wanted to create something away from a card........that was quick......So here goes:

 I used a base gift bag purchased from a well known craft store.
I stamped the gorgeous butterfly tree stamp and die cut use the Nestabilities Lace Oval - just one stamp in an amazing set and a dinkie flowerhead - which I stamped onto pattern paper, using Memento ink as I have shaded in a little using a Pastel blue Promarker.
To accent the tree detail and dinkie flowerhead I have used a beautiful shade of pink Stickles and Glitter Domes from the stash.
 Here are the papers I have used to matt and layer alongside the punches used.
 Adhesive crystals and my trusty pastel blue promarker.
Finished gift bag.................and yes Isla popped by sat in my light booth.................and posed alongside my finished project.  Hope you likey...................xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment