Sunday 14 September 2014

Little Claire Monthly Blog Challenge 50 - Birthday Card!

I know we all tend to say it over and over again - but honestly where does all the time go........half way through September already!  6 more school weeks till half term......yes I don't change, I admit I am counting!
Here is my share for the latest blog challenge over at Little Claire:


I have used a Little Claire topper, the sentiment stamped using Rebecca's Sentiments Set - Mum.  This card is for my mum whose birthday it is on Weds 17th Septmber..........Happy Birhday Mum!
Papers from Little Claire as are the adhesive crystals and ribbon.  The punch is from Martha Stewart.  Faux stitching added for a little more dimension.

Little Claire's challenge for September/October - 'Birthday Cards'.
 
Here is the prize on offer this month :
 
Three A4 sheets of die cut Christmas decoupage
One bag of wooden Christmas embellishments
Little Claire Stocking Owl stamp

Lovely prize......................why not have a go this month.....we look forward to receiving lots of entries............

Off now to prepare my Friday Blog Post Project.......tis mine in a couple of weeks......I always try to be ahead.....then if something "lands" on me am as sorted as I can be......I wonder what do you do to manage todays' fast paced lifestyles?

xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment