Tuesday 2 September 2014

Little Claire - September Club Set

Traditional / not traditional - it is up to you how you use this set really.......yes has all the traditional elements there but...........................who knows...............am so looking forward to seeing what my teamies create using this beautiful set.

 My first card uses the little robin and bird houses as a background.  The main Christmas birdhouse is designed to work beautifully with the bird table set released earlier this year.
The second card is created on kraft card, using the milk bottles and topiary tree stamp as a background.  Using Washi tape I decorated the background and also the two tags.  Both tags are stamped with designs from the September Set - yes a brilliant assortment of stamps.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the Christmas tree tag.

So whilst the images are traditional I have tried to create two modern contemporary cards..............xxGaynor

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaynor, hope you are keeping well? Two beautifully festive makes, I just love them! This set is so lovely, we are so lucky to be able to play with them! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete