Monday 21 March 2016

New Dinkie Stamps from Little Claire

Hi all,

Drum roll ... 4 new dinkie designs released by Little Claire Designs today and all four can be purchased for the price of 3.

Tis a little unusual day today - I was on the annual year 6 trip overnight visit to London last week and managed to twist my knee on the coach on the journey down.  After a very tricky two days in London - yes I did manage to keep up with my group - just, and a ticking off from the medic at my local hospital on Friday am...I am now at home being good, resting and exercising as instructed :) The exercising bit really hurts - when you are told to take enough medication to be able to do the exercises but insufficient to function normally you think okay best do as I am told.  I need to be fit for our escape to Cornwall in a couple of weeks......Target set!

So on with a couple of shares:



I have created the two cards using Dinkies 3 Owls For both I have used backing papers from Little Claire, shaded using promarkers.  Faux border created using a ruler and fine micron pen.  Embellishments added from the stash.  The latter card has a border created using a Martha Stewart Border Punch - Zigzag.

Here's the flyer advertising Little Claire Designs offer:

Oh well - best begin another round of exercises - I may be gone a little time :)  Cheerio from me for today. xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment