Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wavy Hedghogs Stamp Set from Little Claire Designs.

Hi,
Am busy scheduling my posts amongst a thunder storm - gosh it has gone so dark at 2pm in the afternoon - normal Bank Holiday weather obviously :)
Out of the latest trio of Wavy Stamp Sets - Wavy Hedgehogs released from Little Claire - these guys are my favourites:



Both have been created by masking off a central panel - adding inks with my blending tool.  Faux border created using my Micron pen, Glamour Dust Glitter, Glossy Accents and Promarkers for shading.
They really do make me smile.  Again an additional 3 very versatile sentiments in this set. xxGaynor

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, as was yesterday's. Hope the weather wasn't as bad as predicted.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michele ......weather was hail stoning later.......gorgeous day today and an even better one promised tomorrow. Am on playground duty tomorrow......happy me :) x

    ReplyDelete