Monday 20 February 2012

New Range from Little Claire - Flossie

At last a set of girlie cuties from Little Claire.  6 in the range all launching this week.  Each day there is one stamp up for grabs............just leave a comment on the Little Claire blog and you will be entered into the daily prize draw.............lovely job!

I am really looking forward to seeing what my design teamies have been creating also......going to be an exciting week me thinks!

Today sees the launch of Flossie and "the owl"!  This is so on trend..............really, really beautiful........  I have used this stamp alongside the buttons and stitches set from Little Claire - a really multi functional and versatile set............looks fab on male cards too. I count myself really fortunate to be part of the Little Claire Design Team...................the magic of what stamp designs will be next...............thanks Little Claire xxGaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment